- July 11, 2019
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires JBS Project Management
New York City acquisition supports company strategy for growth in Metro New York.
- July 9, 2019
- PDT Architects is Now CHA Architecture, P.C.
CHA affiliate rebrands and launches new website.
- June 5, 2019
- CHA Architecture Professionals Engage Local Students Through ACE Mentor Program
CHA Architecture Practice Leader Matt Pitzer, Project Manager Ben Winschel, and Design Technology Manager Adam McKinnon serve on the board and volunteer for the ACE Mentor Program in Portland, Maine.
- June 3, 2019
- CHA Architecture's Bob Curtis Participates in Code Action Hearings
Bob Curtis, a senior architect at CHA Architecture, participated in five days of International Code Council (ICC) Committee Action Hearings.
- May 24, 2019
- CHA Architecture Awarded 2018 Emerging Professional Friendly Firm Designation
CHA Architecture was awarded the 2018 Emerging Professional Friendly Firm designation in the small firm category at the American Institute of Architects (AIA) New England Design Awards.
- April 25, 2019
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires Daedalus Projects, Inc. of Boston
CHA Consulting, Inc. announced today that it acquired Daedalus Projects, Inc., a project and construction management firm based in downtown Boston, Massachusetts.
- October 17, 2018
- CHA Architects Promotes Staff in Portland
CHA Architecture promotes Adam McKinnon, Ariana Melzer, and Pamela Anderson.
- September 21, 2018
- CHA Announces Subsidiary Rebranding
CHA subsidiary rebrands and launches new website.
- September 7, 2018
- CHA Architecture Promotes Staff in Portland
CHA Architecture promotes Matthew Pitzer, Kathy Kahill, and Paul Nelson.
- June 5, 2018
- Chad Reed Promoted to Operations Manager
Chad Reed has been promoted to the role of Operations Manager for CHA Architecture.