- November 12, 2019
- Daedalus Projects & JBS Project Management Are Now CHA
CHA expands service suite with full integration of recent acquisitions.
- October 14, 2019
- CHA Architecture Named an AIA New England Emerging Professional Friendly Firm for Second Year in a Row
The American Institute of Architects New England has recognized CHA Architecture as a 2019 AIA New England Emerging Professional Friendly Firm in the medium firm category.
- August 20, 2019
- CHA Architecture Professionals Foster Professional Collaboration and Enrich Design Industry
CHA Architecture professionals take pride in supporting organizations that promote the benefits of architecture and design in business, education, recreation and community.
- August 12, 2019
- Matthew Pitzer, CHA Architecture Practice Leader, is Elected to MEREDA Board of Directors
Matthew Pitzer, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C has been elected to the board of directors of the Maine Real Estate & Development Association (MEREDA).
- July 11, 2019
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires JBS Project Management
New York City acquisition supports company strategy for growth in Metro New York.
- July 9, 2019
- PDT Architects is Now CHA Architecture, P.C.
CHA affiliate rebrands and launches new website.
- June 5, 2019
- CHA Architecture Professionals Engage Local Students Through ACE Mentor Program
CHA Architecture Practice Leader Matt Pitzer, Project Manager Ben Winschel, and Design Technology Manager Adam McKinnon serve on the board and volunteer for the ACE Mentor Program in Portland, Maine.
- June 3, 2019
- CHA Architecture's Bob Curtis Participates in Code Action Hearings
Bob Curtis, a senior architect at CHA Architecture, participated in five days of International Code Council (ICC) Committee Action Hearings.
- May 24, 2019
- CHA Architecture Awarded 2018 Emerging Professional Friendly Firm Designation
CHA Architecture was awarded the 2018 Emerging Professional Friendly Firm designation in the small firm category at the American Institute of Architects (AIA) New England Design Awards.
- April 25, 2019
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires Daedalus Projects, Inc. of Boston
CHA Consulting, Inc. announced today that it acquired Daedalus Projects, Inc., a project and construction management firm based in downtown Boston, Massachusetts.