- October 19, 2020
- Novara GeoSolutions is Now CHA Integrated Solutions
Novara GeoSolutions, a CHA company, an innovative consulting, technical services, and geospatial-based software firm, has rebranded as CHA Integrated Solutions.
- July 28, 2020
- CHA Releases First Comprehensive Sustainability Report
CHA announces the release of its first comprehensive Sustainability Report.
- July 24, 2020
- 62 Spring Street Named MEREDA 2019 Notable Project
62 Spring Street in Auburn, Maine, will be honored as a 2019 Notable Project by MEREDA.
- July 23, 2020
- CHA Evolves to a More Client and Market Focused Organization
CHA announces its evolution to a more client and market focused organization to support its growth and goal to become the most client-centered and responsive engineering firm in the industry.
- June 23, 2020
- CME Associates, Inc. is Now CHA
Connecticut Transportation & Bridge Firm has Rebranded as CHA
- April 14, 2020
- We Support Essential Services
The CHA Companies including CHA Architecture are committed to providing essential services.
- February 25, 2020
- CHA Helps Honor Local Students at Maine ACE Awards
The Board of Directors for ACE Mentor’s Maine program recognized several local students from the Brunswick, Portland and South Portland ACE programs.
- February 4, 2020
- CHA Promotes Jay Wolverton, PE, to Chief Growth Officer & Joe Macrina, PE, to Executive Vice President, Operations & Innovation
Former Wolverton executives are appointed to CHA Executive Team.
- February 3, 2020
- Leader of CHA Architecture Honored with MEREDA Founders' Award
Brian Curley, President of CHA Architecture, graciously accepted the 2019 Robert B. Patterson, Jr. Founders’ Award at the MEREDA 2020 Annual Forecast Conference held on January 16th.