- January 21, 2020
- Wolverton & Associates is Now CHA
Southeast Transportation Team is unified under CHA brand.
- January 9, 2020
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires CME Associates, Inc. in Connecticut
Acquisition strengthens CHA’s presence in New England and expands transportation and bridge capabilities.
- January 2, 2020
- CHA Promotes Jennifer Chatt to Executive Vice President & Chief People Officer
CHA announces the promotion of Jennifer Chatt to Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer.
- December 11, 2019
- CHA Announces Promotion of James Stephenson to CEO of CHA Holdings, Inc. on January 1, 2020
CHA announces the promotion of James Stephenson to CEO of CHA Holdings, Inc. and President of CHA Consulting, Inc. on January 1, 2020.
- November 12, 2019
- Daedalus Projects & JBS Project Management Are Now CHA
CHA expands service suite with full integration of recent acquisitions.
- October 14, 2019
- CHA Architecture Named an AIA New England Emerging Professional Friendly Firm for Second Year in a Row
The American Institute of Architects New England has recognized CHA Architecture as a 2019 AIA New England Emerging Professional Friendly Firm in the medium firm category.
- August 20, 2019
- CHA Architecture Professionals Foster Professional Collaboration and Enrich Design Industry
CHA Architecture professionals take pride in supporting organizations that promote the benefits of architecture and design in business, education, recreation and community.
- August 12, 2019
- Matthew Pitzer, CHA Architecture Practice Leader, is Elected to MEREDA Board of Directors
Matthew Pitzer, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C has been elected to the board of directors of the Maine Real Estate & Development Association (MEREDA).
- July 11, 2019
- CHA Consulting, Inc. Acquires JBS Project Management
New York City acquisition supports company strategy for growth in Metro New York.
- July 9, 2019
- PDT Architects is Now CHA Architecture, P.C.
CHA affiliate rebrands and launches new website.