Zohadya Syed, CDT, RSW, Specifications Writer, brings more than 10 years of professional architectural experience to her role. She has experience working on projects with varied building types, project delivery methods, and large budgets (up to $140 million). She is also skilled with bidding and procurement, construction administration, and training specifiers.
In her spare time, Zohadya enjoys reading, especially mystery, fantasy and sci-fi novels, and she also likes practicing her calligraphy skills. She loves to go on family picnics or simply hang out with her two daughters and husband.
Dalhousie University, Bachelor of Environmental Design Studies
- CSI - Construction Documents Technologist (CDT)
- Registered Specifications Writer (RSW)
Notable Projects (Prior Practice)
- Mosaic Centre for Conscious Community and Commerce – Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- MacEwan University Allard Hall – Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- PCL Building One – Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Legacy Centre – Slave Lake, Alberta, Canada